Thursday, March 26, 2009

new term. =D
new beginning. =D
new homework. D:

that about sums up my feelings as i dragged myself to school on monday.

but touch rugby trainings are rather fun i think, and the team is really serious about achieving. hope we do

my gp teacher said that some people write compo as if they're blogging.

so now i shall flaunt my limited language capabilities so that i can write to my full linguistic potential at least.

no i won't. because i have always hated english tea.

oh and i passed gp. liek wth but the mark still so low.

i really hope i get into co. i sure do.

and im gonna buy spf 45 sunblock, so touch rugby shall not bring me down. bwahahahaha....ha.ha..

alright i hope i survive this term. theres gonna be math remedials on saturdays. im so sexcite.

mugger bin is mugger~

0 comments:

Post a Comment