Friday, October 1, 2010

Revelation born in a sea of anguish

sometimes you really get mindfucked by results. Its perfectly fine not to do well when you have so willingly resigned to your fate after the paper.

What hits you the hardest would be the anomalies that occur out of nowhere. They emerge and strike fear and horror into your unprepared, feeble heart. Who would have thought?

But thats perfectly fine with me too. I like the challenge. The agony is only gonna last a few days, after which i'm sure im gonna be filled with so much angst i could picture myself plotting the letter 'A's on my results slip.

WATCH MEH.

on a side note, i really enjoyed the badminton session together. A 7G guys get-together definitely provides the best therapy to my mundane life as of now.
A great bunch of mates. We might not stay together for eternity, but you guys have surely secured a reservation in my memories.

oh well back to work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment