Monday, April 6, 2009

After this piece of emotional input i shall go and finish ngoh shay piao's hw!
i always think this way. after this i go do homework. after that i go do homework.
i drink coffee so im gonna do homework till late and finish everything.
but nothing gets done.

anyway, im enjoying cello sessions. Its really... erm, classical? haha
just love it la, no longer feeling sad about not becoming percussionist already la.

The below content comprises of randomly worded thoughts that appear randomly.

1. I realised that alot of people in school would only speak angmoh. Does speaking chinese really turn people off that much? I don't really care, for i'm used to chinese, have been using it since young and will continue using as and when i like (which constitutes the majority of my conversations).

yeah. so i might use english to suit your liking, when i feel like. because i can.

2. I conclude that I'm no longer Bi, seeing him (duh we all know who) doesnt seem to get me sexcited that much anymore. I guess it was all admiration and not infatuation in the first place.
Therefore straight boy is as straight as y=x.

3. Speaking of admiration, I do have plenty for my senior class. Its really a visual paradise for the girls man. There are like, so many handsome guys. I wonder why talking to them makes me elates me so much.

4. I'm still the same lazy boy as from after EOYs last year. Really, i guess those who told me so are right; a leopard doesnt change its spots.

NVM. I shall be a lion from now on. because lions are sexy.

FIVE. really, i don't know if i can still complete homework by 1am. the econs test was real discouraging. i didnt even get to do part b much. really. i don't even feel like typing in proper england now. so out comes all the rubbish.

homework one - bio carbo and proteins tutorial.
'' 2 - PW PI. again -.-

helpless boy is hopeless.


but theres touch rug training tml! well at least something to look forward to. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment