Sunday, March 7, 2010

oh yeah

Tag board's history, and I have no idea how to make it current affair.

I could bitch all day about this template and how i screwed up a saturday night on this when i could have finished all the hw in the world.

DRAMAFEST

This event was damn secks, i take my hat off to all the directors. I personally liked Apollo's for its innately implicit plot portrayed in an explicit manner. Its really a work of a prodigy, for sometimes you do not get plays half as good at two times the price.

Artemis's was cheesy, well done David, if only the ambience was more suitable for the voices.

Now, now, this post was actually merely for the thrill of peppering my new blogskin with tasteless seasoning, but it turned out to be quite the delicacy.

School's being really a chore. I need more time at home to study, seriously.
And its getting late so i shall update soon. I have age-old stories from the ancient times about my journey with the dinosaurs so please tune in soon.

YUBIN

p.s. I've gotta get the features fixed on this skin or i swear ima skin the creator.
p.p.s I needa finish math and chem tml so i can have the dinner i promised =///

0 comments:

Post a Comment